We are a popular social networking site connecting people around the world for friendship, language practice, travel, and more. The site has over 3 million active users. The user base is very enthusiastic, which makes development exciting: millions of people enjoy using the service. Our remote team is currently spread across Moscow, Kiev, Lviv and Seattle.
We are now working on a new site design. Your will realize this design in HTML/CSS/JS, tweaking it as necessary and integrate it with our backend. Later, you will add the functionality for new features. You will be doing the following:
- Creating/updating wireframes for a new site design and new features
- Graphic design for new site
- Design for landing pages, emails
You should be very comfortable and interested in
- UI and UX best practices and methods.
- Creating wireframes and prototypes in Axure or similar.
- Graphic design using Photoshop or Sketch.
- Experience designing complex interfaces
- Mobile application design (iOS & Android)
- Creating graphics for our site
You should also have
- Working knowledge of LESS/SASS, etc.
- Intermediate English or higher
- Excellent communication skills; ability to take initiative and self-start
What we offer
- Flexible hours, relaxed culture with remote work environment and Skype/Slack communication
- Competitive compensation, commensurate with experience.
- Super-friendly team and occasional team get-togethers
- Founder is a developer as well, will appreciate your great code and effort
How to apply:
Interested? We'd love to hear from you! Send your resume, letter and any other info (e.g. portfolio, GitHub profile, etc.) to [email protected] with 'Front-End/UX Developer' in the title.